Present address: Grunelius-Moellgaard Laboratory, Department of Botany and Molecular Evolution, Senckenberg Research Institute, Senckenberganlage 25, D-60325 Frankfurt, Germany.
The origin and evolution of Indomalesian, Australasian and Pacific island biotas: insights from Aglaieae (Meliaceae, Sapindales)
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1769–1789, October 2008
How to Cite
Muellner, A. N., Pannell, C. M., Coleman, A. and Chase, M. W. (2008), The origin and evolution of Indomalesian, Australasian and Pacific island biotas: insights from Aglaieae (Meliaceae, Sapindales). Journal of Biogeography, 35: 1769–1789. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2008.01935.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!