Microsatellites and allozymes as the genetic memory of habitat fragmentation and defragmentation in populations of the ground beetle Carabus auronitens (Col., Carabidae)
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1937–1949, October 2008
How to Cite
Drees, C., Matern, A., Rasplus, J.-Y., Terlutter, H., Assmann, T. and Weber, F. (2008), Microsatellites and allozymes as the genetic memory of habitat fragmentation and defragmentation in populations of the ground beetle Carabus auronitens (Col., Carabidae). Journal of Biogeography, 35: 1937–1949. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2008.01948.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!