Surviving out in the cold: Antarctic endemic invertebrates and their refugia
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 2176–2186, December 2008
How to Cite
Pugh, P. J. A. and Convey, P. (2008), Surviving out in the cold: Antarctic endemic invertebrates and their refugia. Journal of Biogeography, 35: 2176–2186. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2008.01953.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!