Geographic variation of flower traits in Narcissus papyraceus (Amaryllidaceae): do pollinators matter?
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 1411–1422, July 2009
How to Cite
Pérez-Barrales, R., Pino, R., Albaladejo, R. G. and Arroyo, J. (2009), Geographic variation of flower traits in Narcissus papyraceus (Amaryllidaceae): do pollinators matter?. Journal of Biogeography, 36: 1411–1422. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2008.01964.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!