Ants and people: a test of two mechanisms potentially responsible for the large-scale human population–biodiversity correlation for Formicidae in Europe
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 2195–2206, December 2008
How to Cite
Schlick-Steiner, B. C., Steiner, F. M. and Pautasso, M. (2008), Ants and people: a test of two mechanisms potentially responsible for the large-scale human population–biodiversity correlation for Formicidae in Europe. Journal of Biogeography, 35: 2195–2206. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2008.01968.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!