A Quaternary perspective on the conservation prospects of the Tertiary relict tree Prunus lusitanica L.
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 487–498, March 2009
How to Cite
Calleja, J. A., Benito Garzón, M. and Sainz Ollero, H. (2009), A Quaternary perspective on the conservation prospects of the Tertiary relict tree Prunus lusitanica L. Journal of Biogeography, 36: 487–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2008.01976.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!