†Present address: School of Biological and Conservation Science, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Private Bag X01, Pietermaritzburg 3209, South Africa.
Linking seed dispersal and genetic structure of trees: a biogeographical approach
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 242–254, February 2009
How to Cite
Voigt, F. A., Arafeh, R., Farwig, N., Griebeler, E. M. and Böhning-Gaese, K. (2009), Linking seed dispersal and genetic structure of trees: a biogeographical approach. Journal of Biogeography, 36: 242–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2008.02002.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!