The long-term ecology of the lost forests of La Laguna, Tenerife (Canary Islands)
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 499–514, March 2009
How to Cite
De Nascimento, L., Willis, K. J., Fernández-Palacios, J. M., Criado, C. and Whittaker, R. J. (2009), The long-term ecology of the lost forests of La Laguna, Tenerife (Canary Islands). Journal of Biogeography, 36: 499–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2008.02012.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!