Status, trends, and patterns of covariation of breeding seabirds at St Lazaria Island, Southeast Alaska, 1994–2006
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 465–475, March 2009
How to Cite
Slater, L. and Byrd, G. V. (2009), Status, trends, and patterns of covariation of breeding seabirds at St Lazaria Island, Southeast Alaska, 1994–2006. Journal of Biogeography, 36: 465–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2008.02050.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
Vol. 37, Issue 5, 981, Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!