Climate change, anthropogenic disturbance and the northward range expansion of Lactuca serriola (Asteraceae)
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1573–1587, August 2009
How to Cite
D’Andrea, L., Broennimann, O., Kozlowski, G., Guisan, A., Morin, X., Keller-Senften, J. and Felber, F. (2009), Climate change, anthropogenic disturbance and the northward range expansion of Lactuca serriola (Asteraceae). Journal of Biogeography, 36: 1573–1587. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2008.02060.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!