Large-scale spatio-temporal shifts in the diet of a predator mediated by an emerging infectious disease of its main prey
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1502–1515, August 2009
How to Cite
Moleón, M., Sánchez-Zapata, J. A., Real, J., García-Charton, J. A., Gil-Sánchez, J. M., Palma, L., Bautista, J. and Bayle, P. (2009), Large-scale spatio-temporal shifts in the diet of a predator mediated by an emerging infectious disease of its main prey. Journal of Biogeography, 36: 1502–1515. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2009.02078.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!