Present address: Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust, Slimbridge, Gloucestershire GL2 7BT, UK.
Potential impacts of climatic change on the breeding and non-breeding ranges and migration distance of European Sylvia warblers
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1194–1208, June 2009
How to Cite
Doswald, N., Willis, S. G., Collingham, Y. C., Pain, D. J., Green, R. E. and Huntley, B. (2009), Potential impacts of climatic change on the breeding and non-breeding ranges and migration distance of European Sylvia warblers. Journal of Biogeography, 36: 1194–1208. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2009.02086.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!