Climate-based models of spatial patterns of species richness in Egypt’s butterfly and mammal fauna
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 2085–2095, November 2009
How to Cite
Newbold, T., Gilbert, F., Zalat, S., El-Gabbas, A. and Reader, T. (2009), Climate-based models of spatial patterns of species richness in Egypt’s butterfly and mammal fauna. Journal of Biogeography, 36: 2085–2095. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2009.02140.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!