Long-term changes in soils of second-growth forest following abandonment from agriculture
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 2066–2075, November 2009
How to Cite
Matlack, G. R. (2009), Long-term changes in soils of second-growth forest following abandonment from agriculture. Journal of Biogeography, 36: 2066–2075. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2009.02155.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!