Climate history, human impacts and global body size of Carnivora (Mammalia: Eutheria) at multiple evolutionary scales
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2222–2236, December 2009
How to Cite
Diniz-Filho, J. A. F., Rodríguez, M. Á., Bini, L. M., Olalla-Tarraga, M. Á., Cardillo, M., Nabout, J. C., Hortal, J. and Hawkins, B. A. (2009), Climate history, human impacts and global body size of Carnivora (Mammalia: Eutheria) at multiple evolutionary scales. Journal of Biogeography, 36: 2222–2236. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2009.02163.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!