Phylogeography of the world’s tallest angiosperm, Eucalyptus regnans: evidence for multiple isolated Quaternary refugia
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 179–192, January 2010
How to Cite
Nevill, P. G., Bossinger, G. and Ades, P. K. (2010), Phylogeography of the world’s tallest angiosperm, Eucalyptus regnans: evidence for multiple isolated Quaternary refugia. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 179–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2009.02193.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!