Disjunct distributions in Gerris species (Insecta: Hemiptera: Gerridae): an analysis based on spatial and taxonomic patterns of genetic diversity
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 170–178, January 2010
How to Cite
Gagnon, M.-C. and Turgeon, J. (2010), Disjunct distributions in Gerris species (Insecta: Hemiptera: Gerridae): an analysis based on spatial and taxonomic patterns of genetic diversity. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 170–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2009.02195.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!