A long-standing Pleistocene refugium in southern Africa and a mosaic of refugia in East Africa: insights from mtDNA and the common eland antelope
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 571–581, March 2010
How to Cite
Lorenzen, E. D., Masembe, C., Arctander, P. and Siegismund, H. R. (2010), A long-standing Pleistocene refugium in southern Africa and a mosaic of refugia in East Africa: insights from mtDNA and the common eland antelope. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 571–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2009.02207.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!