Phylogeography of the introduced species Rattus rattus in the western Indian Ocean, with special emphasis on the colonization history of Madagascar
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 398–410, March 2010
How to Cite
Tollenaere, C., Brouat, C., Duplantier, J.-M., Rahalison, L., Rahelinirina, S., Pascal, M., Moné, H., Mouahid, G., Leirs, H. and Cosson, J.-F. (2010), Phylogeography of the introduced species Rattus rattus in the western Indian Ocean, with special emphasis on the colonization history of Madagascar. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 398–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2009.02228.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!