The maximum age of Hawaiian terrestrial lineages: geological constraints from Kōko Seamount
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1022–1033, June 2010
How to Cite
Clague, D. A., Braga, J. C., Bassi, D., Fullagar, P. D., Renema, W. and Webster, J. M. (2010), The maximum age of Hawaiian terrestrial lineages: geological constraints from Kōko Seamount. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 1022–1033. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2009.02235.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!