Areas of endemism in the Antarctic – a case study of the benthic hydrozoan genus Oswaldella (Cnidaria, Kirchenpaueriidae)
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 617–623, April 2010
How to Cite
Marques, A. C. and Peña Cantero, A. L. (2010), Areas of endemism in the Antarctic – a case study of the benthic hydrozoan genus Oswaldella (Cnidaria, Kirchenpaueriidae). Journal of Biogeography, 37: 617–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2009.02238.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!