Present address: Biology Department, Duke University, Durham, NC 27705, USA.
Evidence for selection on coloration in a Panamanian poison frog: a coalescent-based approach
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 891–901, May 2010
How to Cite
Brown, J. L., Maan, M. E., Cummings, M. E. and Summers, K. (2010), Evidence for selection on coloration in a Panamanian poison frog: a coalescent-based approach. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 891–901. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2009.02260.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!