When Thailand was an island – the phylogeny and biogeography of mite harvestmen (Opiliones, Cyphophthalmi, Stylocellidae) in Southeast Asia
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1114–1130, June 2010
How to Cite
Clouse, R. M. and Giribet, G. (2010), When Thailand was an island – the phylogeny and biogeography of mite harvestmen (Opiliones, Cyphophthalmi, Stylocellidae) in Southeast Asia. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 1114–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02274.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!