Biogeographical patterns of freshwater micro- and macroorganisms: a comparison between phytoplankton, zooplankton and fish in the eastern Mediterranean
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1341–1351, July 2010
How to Cite
Mazaris, A. D., Moustaka-Gouni, M., Michaloudi, E. and Bobori, D. C. (2010), Biogeographical patterns of freshwater micro- and macroorganisms: a comparison between phytoplankton, zooplankton and fish in the eastern Mediterranean. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 1341–1351. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02294.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!