Contemporary habitat loss reduces genetic diversity in an ecologically specialized butterfly
Article first published online: 27 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1277–1287, July 2010
How to Cite
Collier, N., Gardner, M., Adams, M., McMahon, C. R., Benkendorff, K. and Mackay, D. A. (2010), Contemporary habitat loss reduces genetic diversity in an ecologically specialized butterfly. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 1277–1287. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02305.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!