Herbarium records identify the role of long-distance spread in the spatial distribution of alien plants in New Zealand
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1740–1751, September 2010
How to Cite
Aikio, S., Duncan, R. P. and Hulme, P. E. (2010), Herbarium records identify the role of long-distance spread in the spatial distribution of alien plants in New Zealand. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 1740–1751. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02329.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!