Present address: USDA, NCAUR, BFPM, Peoria, IL, USA.
Amphitropic amphiantarctic disjunctions in Apiaceae subfamily Apioideae
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1977–1994, October 2010
How to Cite
Spalik, K., Piwczyński, M., Danderson, C. A., Kurzyna-Młynik, R., Bone, T. S. and Downie, S. R. (2010), Amphitropic amphiantarctic disjunctions in Apiaceae subfamily Apioideae. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 1977–1994. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02334.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!