Do invasive species undergo metapopulation dynamics? A case study of the invasive Caspian gull, Larus cachinnans, in Poland
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1824–1834, September 2010
How to Cite
Lenda, M., Zagalska-Neubauer, M., Neubauer, G. and Skórka, P. (2010), Do invasive species undergo metapopulation dynamics? A case study of the invasive Caspian gull, Larus cachinnans, in Poland. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 1824–1834. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02344.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!