Tree diversity on islands: assembly rules, passive sampling and the theory of island biogeography
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1876–1883, October 2010
How to Cite
Burns, K. C., Berg, J., Bialynicka-Birula, A., Kratchmer, S. and Shortt, K. (2010), Tree diversity on islands: assembly rules, passive sampling and the theory of island biogeography. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 1876–1883. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02352.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!