Phylogeographic patterns of genetic diversity in eastern Mediterranean water frogs were determined by geological processes and climate change in the Late Cenozoic
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 2111–2124, November 2010
How to Cite
Akın, Ç., Can Bilgin, C., Beerli, P., Westaway, R., Ohst, T., Litvinchuk, S. N., Uzzell, T., Bilgin, M., Hotz, H., Guex, G.-D. and Plötner, J. (2010), Phylogeographic patterns of genetic diversity in eastern Mediterranean water frogs were determined by geological processes and climate change in the Late Cenozoic. Journal of Biogeography, 37: 2111–2124. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02368.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!