Current address: Gothenburg Botanical Garden, Carl Skottsbergs gata 22A, 413 19 Göteborg, Sweden.
Vicariance or long-distance dispersal: historical biogeography of the pantropical subfamily Chrysophylloideae (Sapotaceae)
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 177–190, January 2011
How to Cite
Bartish, I. V., Antonelli, A., Richardson, J. E. and Swenson, U. (2011), Vicariance or long-distance dispersal: historical biogeography of the pantropical subfamily Chrysophylloideae (Sapotaceae). Journal of Biogeography, 38: 177–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02389.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!