Post-glacial history and introgression in Abies (Pinaceae) species of the Russian Far East inferred from both nuclear and cytoplasmic markers
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 326–340, February 2011
How to Cite
Semerikova, S. A., Semerikov, V. L. and Lascoux, M. (2011), Post-glacial history and introgression in Abies (Pinaceae) species of the Russian Far East inferred from both nuclear and cytoplasmic markers. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 326–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02394.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!