Biogeographical variation in the diet of Holarctic martens (genus Martes, Mammalia: Carnivora: Mustelidae): adaptive foraging in generalists
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 137–147, January 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, Y.-B., Newman, C., Xu, W.-T., Buesching, C. D., Zalewski, A., Kaneko, Y., Macdonald, D. W. and Xie, Z.-Q. (2011), Biogeographical variation in the diet of Holarctic martens (genus Martes, Mammalia: Carnivora: Mustelidae): adaptive foraging in generalists. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 137–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02396.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!