Topographically controlled thermal-habitat differentiation buffers alpine plant diversity against climate warming
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 406–416, February 2011
How to Cite
Scherrer, D. and Körner, C. (2011), Topographically controlled thermal-habitat differentiation buffers alpine plant diversity against climate warming. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 406–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02407.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!