Identifying the effects of the Pleistocene on the greater horseshoe bat, Rhinolophus ferrumequinum, in East Asia using ecological niche modelling and phylogenetic analyses
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 439–452, March 2011
How to Cite
Flanders, J., Wei, L., Rossiter, S. J. and Zhang, S. (2011), Identifying the effects of the Pleistocene on the greater horseshoe bat, Rhinolophus ferrumequinum, in East Asia using ecological niche modelling and phylogenetic analyses. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 439–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02411.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!