Evolutionary drivers of phylogeographical diversity in the highlands of Mexico: a case study of the Crotalus triseriatus species group of montane rattlesnakes
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 697–710, April 2011
How to Cite
Bryson, R. W., Murphy, R. W., Lathrop, A. and Lazcano-Villareal, D. (2011), Evolutionary drivers of phylogeographical diversity in the highlands of Mexico: a case study of the Crotalus triseriatus species group of montane rattlesnakes. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 697–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02431.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!