Early evolutionary history of the flowering plant family Annonaceae: steady diversification and boreotropical geodispersal
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 664–680, April 2011
How to Cite
Couvreur, T. L. P., Pirie, M. D., Chatrou, L. W., Saunders, R. M. K., Su, Y. C. F., Richardson, J. E. and Erkens, R. H. J. (2011), Early evolutionary history of the flowering plant family Annonaceae: steady diversification and boreotropical geodispersal. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 664–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02434.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!