Avian distribution patterns in the Guiana Shield: implications for the delimitation of Amazonian areas of endemism
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 681–696, April 2011
How to Cite
Naka, L. N. (2011), Avian distribution patterns in the Guiana Shield: implications for the delimitation of Amazonian areas of endemism. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 681–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2010.02443.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!