Discordant patterns of geographic variation between mitochondrial and microsatellite markers in the Mexican black iguana (Ctenosaura pectinata) in a contact zone
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 1394–1405, July 2011
How to Cite
Zarza, E., Reynoso, V. H. and Emerson, B. C. (2011), Discordant patterns of geographic variation between mitochondrial and microsatellite markers in the Mexican black iguana (Ctenosaura pectinata) in a contact zone. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 1394–1405. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02485.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!