Present address: Victoria University of Wellington, School of Biological Sciences, Wellington 6140, New Zealand.
Mussel and dogwhelk distribution along the north-west Atlantic coast: testing predictions derived from the abundant-centre model
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 1536–1545, August 2011
How to Cite
Tam, J. C. and Scrosati, R. A. (2011), Mussel and dogwhelk distribution along the north-west Atlantic coast: testing predictions derived from the abundant-centre model. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 1536–1545. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02498.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!