Phylogeography of Emerita analoga (Crustacea, Decapoda, Hippidae), an eastern Pacific Ocean sand crab with long-lived pelagic larvae
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 1600–1612, August 2011
How to Cite
Dawson, M. N., Barber, P. H., González-Guzmán, L. I., Toonen, R. J., Dugan, J. E. and Grosberg, R. K. (2011), Phylogeography of Emerita analoga (Crustacea, Decapoda, Hippidae), an eastern Pacific Ocean sand crab with long-lived pelagic larvae. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 1600–1612. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02499.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!