Centres of plant endemism in China: places for survival or for speciation?
Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 1267–1280, July 2011
How to Cite
López-Pujol, J., Zhang, F.-M., Sun, H.-Q., Ying, T.-S. and Ge, S. (2011), Centres of plant endemism in China: places for survival or for speciation?. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 1267–1280. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02504.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!