The legacy of ice ages in mountain species: post-glacial colonization of mountain tops rather than current range fragmentation determines mitochondrial genetic diversity in an endemic Pyrenean rock lizard
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 1717–1731, September 2011
How to Cite
Mouret, V., Guillaumet, A., Cheylan, M., Pottier, G., Ferchaud, A.-L. and Crochet, P.-A. (2011), The legacy of ice ages in mountain species: post-glacial colonization of mountain tops rather than current range fragmentation determines mitochondrial genetic diversity in an endemic Pyrenean rock lizard. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 1717–1731. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02514.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!