Phylogeography of the pademelons (Marsupialia: Macropodidae: Thylogale) in New Guinea reflects both geological and climatic events during the Plio-Pleistocene
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 1732–1747, September 2011
How to Cite
Macqueen, P., Goldizen, A. W., Austin, J. J. and Seddon, J. M. (2011), Phylogeography of the pademelons (Marsupialia: Macropodidae: Thylogale) in New Guinea reflects both geological and climatic events during the Plio-Pleistocene. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 1732–1747. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02522.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!