Phylogeography and genetic differentiation along the distributional range of the orchid Epidendrum fulgens: a Neotropical coastal species not restricted to glacial refugia
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1923–1935, October 2011
How to Cite
Pinheiro, F., de Barros, F., Palma-Silva, C., Fay, M. F., Lexer, C. and Cozzolino, S. (2011), Phylogeography and genetic differentiation along the distributional range of the orchid Epidendrum fulgens: a Neotropical coastal species not restricted to glacial refugia. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 1923–1935. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02539.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!