Macroevolutionary patterns in the diversification of parrots: effects of climate change, geological events and key innovations
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 2176–2194, November 2011
How to Cite
Schweizer, M., Seehausen, O. and Hertwig, S. T. (2011), Macroevolutionary patterns in the diversification of parrots: effects of climate change, geological events and key innovations. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 2176–2194. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02555.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!