The first two authors contributed equally to this work, so order of authorship was decided by the ‘coin-flip’ method.
Climatic niche conservatism and the evolutionary dynamics in species range boundaries: global congruence across mammals and amphibians
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 2237–2247, December 2011
How to Cite
Olalla-Tárraga, M. Á., McInnes, L., Bini, L. M., Diniz-Filho, J. A. F., Fritz, S. A., Hawkins, B. A., Hortal, J., Orme, C. D. L., Rahbek, C., Rodríguez, M. Á. and Purvis, A. (2011), Climatic niche conservatism and the evolutionary dynamics in species range boundaries: global congruence across mammals and amphibians. Journal of Biogeography, 38: 2237–2247. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02570.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!