Accounting for multi-scale spatial autocorrelation improves performance of invasive species distribution modelling (iSDM)
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 42–55, January 2012
How to Cite
Václavík, T., Kupfer, J. A. and Meentemeyer, R. K. (2012), Accounting for multi-scale spatial autocorrelation improves performance of invasive species distribution modelling (iSDM). Journal of Biogeography, 39: 42–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02589.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!