Metacommunity analysis of Mexican bats: environmentally mediated structure in an area of high geographic and environmental complexity
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 177–192, January 2012
How to Cite
López-González, C., Presley, S. J., Lozano, A., Stevens, R. D. and Higgins, C. L. (2012), Metacommunity analysis of Mexican bats: environmentally mediated structure in an area of high geographic and environmental complexity. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 177–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02590.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!