Forest composition in Mediterranean mountains is projected to shift along the entire elevational gradient under climate change
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 162–176, January 2012
How to Cite
Ruiz-Labourdette, D., Nogués-Bravo, D., Ollero, H. S., Schmitz, M. F. and Pineda, F. D. (2012), Forest composition in Mediterranean mountains is projected to shift along the entire elevational gradient under climate change. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 162–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02592.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!